Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Boredom Buster

I can't count the number of times I've been on the phone with a friend or family member and hear the words "I'm bored." And every time I hear those words I wonder why, because it seems to me there is always something to do. Maybe that's because I hate to be bored myself or maybe it's because I suffer from a chronic case of cabin fever. Whatever the reason, I always find something to do and I've often heard others say "Wow, you always know what's going on. How can you afford to do all of these things?" Quite simply put- research. I do extensive research and find out what's going on, how much it costs, how to get a discount if one is available and more importantly how to plan ahead and save myself a few dollars on restaurant food and forgotten items.

I've decided to share my wealth of information with anyone who cares to read. After all why should I be the only one who gets to have so much fun? Each week I will post my top picks, focusing mostly in the Palm Beach County area. I will also post short reviews of the things I have done, as well as money saving tips. You will find free,cheap and not so cheap things to do in your own living room and city, as well as day trips and weekend getaways, all in the state of Florida.

If I leave something off that you've enjoyed or if you took a suggestion and wanted to give it a thumbs up or even a thumbs down be sure to leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!

0 comments: